Here you can share your experiences, get advice and ideas from other Network members. You can start a discussion of your own or join a forum that interests you.
Of course a discussion wouldn't get very far without differences in views, but please remember when you post that the principles are about respect. Our forums are moderated to make sure they are legal and decent. The rest is up to you.
- Are deaf, deafblind and deafened mental health service users accessing registered communication support?
- Are the legal aid frameworks around welfare guardianship leading to welfare powers being applied for and granted when the benefit isn't clear? How can Mental Health Officers fulfil their duties when Sheriffs don't take their advice and what can the MWC and the Law Commission do to help to safeguard individual rights?
- Do you think the introduction of peer support workers will change the culture of mental health services?
- How do interim CTO's impact on the principles of maximum benefit?
- Why is it that so few people have taken the opportunity to set out in an advance statement what they would want for themselves should they become ill?